Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

TTT- Biker Girl

ello and welcome to this fortnights Top Tip Tuesday Challenge. Our current challenge is monochrome. I chose this fun Kenny K image called Biker Girl. I used a few Copics to color it in and a foil background for the tag.


I hope you are inspired by my tag and check out the other fun images by Kenny K. 
I look forward to seeing your monochrome projects so don't forget to go back to Top Tip Tuesday blog and link them up.

Now it's your turn....go make something beautiful! 

A sincere thank you to all my followers and if you are a visitor then be sure to follow all things beautiful and I'll send you a shout out on next weeks Feature Friday post and link your blog so others can visit you too. Oh and how could I forget--you'll be entered in my 175 followers BLOG CANDY drawing. Check out the blog candy tab to see whats up for grabs.
( Unfortunately, there are some who have not posted in the comments or sent me the link to their blog in an email. I will not be hunting for your blog so if you don't post your blog address I won't be able to link it up)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Great tag!!

Thanks for playing along at Eureka Stamps this week.

Anonymous said...

Awesome Tag Amy and LOVE the foil embossing too! great idea to add snaz and texture! hugs me x

karalschuknecht said...

Great guy card, so fun & beautifully colored, and the foil texture is awesome. Thanks for joining us this week for our "Masculine or Grungy." Come back to join us again and good luck.
Karal Eureka Stamps DT

Peggy T. said...

I love this Biker Girl on this fabulous foil tag, Amy. Thank you for joining us at Eureka Stamps Challenge this week. I hope to see you again next week.

Peggy T - Eureka Stamps DT member