Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Friday, December 20, 2013

Feature Friday- 12/20/13

Hello All! 
I can't believe how fast this month has flown by..I hope you are all taking some time to slow down and enjoy all the festivities that go along with the holidays. Sometimes we all do too much and forget to...enjoy.

Today is Friday so it's my lucky day to send a Shout Out to some new followers and....
showcase or (Feature) some of the work from my followers this week!

But first let's send a warm Thank you and Shout out to....





Now onto my Friday Feature Blogger Fav for this week...
this card is absolutely gorgeous! I would love to learn this technique!

Go on over and see what else Mags has been up to and give her congrats for being this weeks Feature Friday Blogger on all things beautiful.


That's it for today! Have a joyous weekend and hope to see you back for  tomorrow for Scrapbook Saturday!  Now it's your turn to make something beautiful!

 Thank you again to my followers and if  your a visitor and you'd like a chance to be my Featured Blogger and you want"Shout Out" with a link to your blog. Just become a follower of 
all things beautiful and place your blog address in the comment box below.

( Unfortunately, there are some who have not posted in the comments or sent me the link to their blog in an email. I will not be hunting for your blog so if you don't post your blog address I won't be able to link it up)




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Amy...thank you so very much for the shout-out! That is so sweet of you!!!