Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Using My Tools Thursday # 7 -Stars!

Hello and welcome! I'm so glad your browsing my blog and I hope you find inspiration to create something beautiful of your own. Happy 4th of July!!!!! So there's a few things I used on this card from my stash that were well...stashed away for a while. 
I wanted lots of layers, textures and ofcourse a patriotic theme for this card. I used a tag from Cricut Cartridge Gypsy Wanderings, sentiment stamp by Hero Arts, Everyday Sentiments and some stickers I picked up at Wal-mart last year on clearence. I also added the little blue rhinestones to just balance everything out.

I pop dotted the layers and embossed both the red and blue cardstock by Bazzil Admiral and Ruby Slipper with the Cuttlebug folder, Stars

I hope you have an enjoyable celebration today, remember to be thankful for all the freedoms we have because of the sacrifice of others!

2 comments:

Kristie said...

I just love your card! The embossing is wonderful, and that red tab at the bottom is just too fun. Great job!

Unknown said...

Thanks Kristie, I THOUGHT this card came together well too.