Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Monday, May 20, 2013

So Cute Cuddle Card - Using My Tools

I'm continuing my series or I should say challenge to myself to use more of the tools I've bought and never used. For this one it is the sentiment stamp and the focus stamp.  I now have a small basket of supplies on my desk filled with a few stamp sets, a few embossing folders and a few stickers that I'm challenging myself to use up before I move on to something else. So, you'll see more of the sentimental stamp sentiments  :- ) over the next few weeks as I attempt to use every one in the set.

Although I don't typically work with these colors I wanted to use up a small strip of patterned paper from the Echo Park 6 x 6 pad I've been using lately. I think it works...let me know what you think and be sure to leave some comments.

Here's a closeup of the button and embroidery thread I used to coordinate with the card stock and patterned paper

Finally, I'll list the supplies I used next but I saw this idea on another blog to reference the marker colors I used on the focal image...sorry I don't know who...I'm definitely going to have to keep notes so I can reference them on my posts but I thought it was a great idea so you can not only get the code numbers but also see the colors. Great idea, huh?! Here's my supply list.
Materials:
Lili of the Valley stamp ST196 Cuddle Time
Echo Park Everyday Eclectic
Bitter Choclate & Turquoise Mist Bazill card stock
Color Box- Chestnut & Sweet Melon
Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder
Inkadinkadoo Thoughts for the Day sentiment



I hope you enjoyed viewing my cards and hope your inspired to make your own card using some tools such as tools, stamps, embossing folders or embellishments you bought but never used. They might still be in the original packaging , Oh My! I would love to hear what inspired you about this post and the something new you might have dug out of your stash and used to create. I love to hear your comments and please follow me. Your comments and my followers keep me creating and posting!
Now it's your turn....go make something beautiful!



No comments: