Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

OWH- Sketch 141 and October Bonus Sketch


I'm trying to catch up with the OWH card challenges. Although I'm a little behind I buckled down to get the last few done. My scrap stash is growing by leaps and bounds as I finish my scrapbook pages so I've made a concerted effort to use just scraps for the cards. So again, I used scraps from my stash to make this card. 
I used a Lili of the Valley stamp image- just love this stamp! My husband is the grilling king so when I saw this stamp I just had to have it. Enjoy!
   


This is my version of the Bonus sketch for October. 
I found the image online as a coloring page and copied it into a word document and sized it to my needs.
I used small scraps from my stash to complete the card.


No comments: