Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Thursday, June 21, 2018

Sail Away Big Buckle Card

Welcome to my little space on the blog sphere!
 I hope your day is going well and you are finding some time to be creative.

Today's post is a kids card. I chose a fun interactive fold for this card. The fold is called a Big Buckle card and you can find the Youtube tutorial I used under my tutorial tab here.


I chose a fun kids image to color and I coordinated the envelope to match using the same stamped image.

These fun fold cards are so great. It just adds a little touch of fun for the recipient. Kids love that in a card!




Products:
Gina K Designs Turquoise Sea card stock
Gina K Designs Sweet mango card stock & ink
MME Fine & Dandy 6 x 6 paper pad
Corner Chomper 1/4 inch
Memory Box- Stitched Rectangles dies
Lili of the Valley- Sailing Boat ST056
Gina K Designs Ocean Mist ink
Copics Markers - Y17, Y38, Y32, YR04, YR07, C1, C3, EO2, Y21, YR000, BG07, E13, E74



I hope you give it a try!

Have a great week!

Thank you to my followers for always checking out my latest creation and Thank you if your visiting. Please consider following me. If you become a follower I'll send you a shout out on this weeks Feature Friday post and link your blog so others can visit you too. Oh and how could I forget--you'll be entered in my BLOG CANDY drawing.  Next drawing when I reach 250 followers!!!!!
( Unfortunately, there are some who have not posted in the comments or sent me the link to their blog in an email. I will not be hunting for your blog so if you don't post your blog address I won't be able to link it up)

No comments: