Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Thursday, June 28, 2018

Pink Card Candy

  Welcome to All Things Beautiful!
 So glad you are visiting today! 
Today I am going to share with you some Card Candy I made from some left over Scrapbooking scraps in my stash.



















Have a wonderful day!

Thank you to my followers for always checking out my latest creation and Thank you if your visiting. Please consider following me. If you become a follower I'll send you a shout out on this weeks Feature Friday post and link your blog so others can visit you too. Oh and how could I forget--you'll be entered in my BLOG CANDY drawing.  Next drawing when I reach 250 followers!!!!!
( Unfortunately, there are some who have not posted in the comments or sent me the link to their blog in an email. I will not be hunting for your blog so if you don't post your blog address I won't be able to link it up)

1 comment:

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous card candy and great use of leftover scraps
Carol x