Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Thursday, June 14, 2018

Ringed Celebrate Birthday

Hello followers and friends!
Welcome back for another card creation.
I hope you enjoy this card and find inspiration in it. 
Please take some time to browse my other posts while leaving comments on this or any other. I love to hear your comments and always try to reply to every one.

If you would like to purchase this card you can find it on my Burnish and Brayer Shop here.

For this card I used lots of masking, added some stenciling and sequins to finish it off.

You can find the products I used listed below.

Products:
MFT Polka Dot stencil
Paper Smooches Geo Basics & Scripty Sayings stamp sets
Simon Says Stamp Circle Sayings stamp set
Gina K Designs Moonlit Fog & Black Onyx ink
Distress Inks Worn Lipstick, Squeezed Lemonade, Salty Ocean
Sequins from ACMoore



Have a wonderful day!

Thank you to my followers for always checking out my latest creation and Thank you if your visiting. Please consider following me. If you become a follower I'll send you a shout out on my Feature Friday post and link your blog so others can visit you too. You'll also be entered in my BLOG CANDY drawing.  Next drawing when I reach 250 followers!!!!!
( Unfortunately, there are some who have not posted in the comments or sent me the link to their blog in an email. I will not be hunting for your blog so if you don't post your blog address I won't be able to link it up)

*Love  *Encourage  *Communicate

No comments: