Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Monday, June 25, 2018

Masculine Beachy Birthday card

Hello There and welcome to my blog! 
Thank you for stopping by.

Today I am sharing a fun fold birthday card with you.
This style of fun fold is called a circle enclosure card and I have the tutorial i used linked under my tutorial tab here.

For this card i combined elements from several stamp sets to create the beach scene. Perfect for a summer masculine birthday.

I added some stamped elements from the card front to the card inside in order to bring cohesiveness to the card design.


Products:
Stampin' Up  Wetlands stamp set
Gina K Designs Powder Blue card stock & ink
MME Quilting Bee 6 x 6 paper stack
Spellbinders Standard circles dies
Close to My Heart Seaside greetings & Occasions stamp set
Gina K Designs moonlit Fog & Kraft ink
Stampin' Up Hardwood background stamp



I hope you enjoyed my post and have a fabulous day!

Thank you to my followers for always checking out my latest creation and Thank you if your visiting. Please consider following me. If you become a follower I'll send you a shout out on this weeks Feature Friday post and link your blog so others can visit you too. Oh and how could I forget--you'll be entered in my BLOG CANDY drawing.  Next drawing when I reach 250 followers!!!!!
( Unfortunately, there are some who have not posted in the comments or sent me the link to their blog in an email. I will not be hunting for your blog so if you don't post your blog address I won't be able to link it up)

1 comment:

crafty-stamper said...

Great card and love the fold and all the stamps
Carol x