Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Tinsel Tuesday- Christmas matchbox cards

Hello Friends! Today I am excited to share with you a fun and unique card technique. Today's project is called a matchbox card. This one is a Christmas matchbox, perfect for a Christmas gift card.


Look at what's inside! 
Each embellishment was cut at between 1.5 to 2.5 inches using various Cricut cartridges listed below.

I hope you take the time to try this fun technique for yourself. I used a tutorial you can find under my tutorial tab. You can also find an SVG for the box at SVGCuts.com.

Supplies:
 Joys of the Season Cricut cartridge
Winter Wonderland Cricut cartridge
various Bazzill card stock scraps
Stampin Up Seasons of Joy Sentiment stamp


I hope you enjoyed my card sample and try making a matchbox card for yourself. The possibilities are endless! Have a wonderful week and now go make something beautiful!

Thank you to my followers for always checking out my latest creation and Thank you if your visiting. Please consider following me. If you become a follower I'll send you a shout out on this weeks Feature Friday post and link your blog so others can visit you too. Oh and how could I forget--you'll be entered in my BLOG CANDY drawing.  Next drawing when I reach 250 followers!!!!!
( Unfortunately, there are some who have not posted in the comments or sent me the link to their blog in an email. I will not be hunting for your blog so if you don't post your blog address I won't be able to link it up)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How long did it take to make this one?

All Things Beautiful said...

Not long, I have and svgand then I used the cut files on the Cricut. Maybe a couple hours, time to pick papers and decide on embellishments etc.