Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Monday, December 7, 2015

CMM-Fall Waterfall card

Hey there and thank you for visiting my blog today!
Today's post is showcasing a waterfall card. If you haven't made one yet you can find a Youtube video tutorial under my tutorial tab. I used this one in conjunction with an SVG file from SVGCuts.com to make my card.
I hope you enjoy




I'll be adding a cream colored piece of card stock to the tail so I can add an additional sentiment.  I can write more inside the card too.

Isn't this card so much fun!

Products:
Bazzill card stock in Mud pie
12 x12  DCWV - Cone Wreaths project stack
12 x 12 Recollections - Memories Documented stack
homemade enamel dots out of pony beads
ribbon scrap from stash
sequins from ACMoore
Recollections orange brads
Gold cording was from a Gina K Designs promotion
Gina K Designs white & Dark Chocolate ink

Have a wonderful week! Enjoy the moments and hope you find time to make something beautiful!


Thank you to my followers for always checking out my latest creation and Thank you if your visiting. Please consider following me. If you become a follower I'll send you a shout out my next Feature Friday post and link your blog so others can visit you too. Oh and how could I forget--you'll be entered in my BLOG CANDY drawing.  Next drawing when I reach 250 followers!!!!!
( Unfortunately, there are some who have not posted in the comments or sent me the link to their blog in an email. I will not be hunting for your blog so if you don't post your blog address I won't be able to link it up)

No comments: