Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Perfectly Purple Notepad cover

Hi There! Thank you for stopping by my little space on the blog sphere. Today's post is showcasing a notepad cover. I made quite a few of these a little while ago and promised to share each one with you. Here is one for today.

This one was made for my sister, Jeanne. The photo reminded me of her and she loves purple so it seemed like a perfect fit.
Here is a close up of the embellishments. You can find the tutorial I used to make this notepad cover in the tutorial section of my blog.
I also decorated the pen and the notepad itself to match.

Products:
Bazzill card stock- Pansy
general black card stock
patterned paper from JoAnns Fabric single sheet
RSVP pen
Wild Orchid paper flowers
ribbon from Michael's craft store
clip from stash

Take Care, stay warm and make sure to create something beautiful!

Thank you to my followers for always checking out my latest creation and Thank you if your visiting. Please consider following me. If you become a follower I'll send you a shout out my next Feature Friday post and link your blog so others can visit you too. Oh and how could I forget--you'll be entered in my BLOG CANDY drawing.  Next drawing when I reach 250 followers!!!!!
( Unfortunately, there are some who have not posted in the comments or sent me the link to their blog in an email. I will not be hunting for your blog so if you don't post your blog address I won't be able to link it up)

1 comment:

Barbara Godden said...

Beautiful notepad, my fav. colour.