Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

WW-A Woof Hello

Hello There! I'm so glad you have stopped by! Today I'm excited to show you a fun kids card. It's been a while since I've had the need to make kids cards but I have a great nephew who is almost turning 2 and I'm determined to shower him with handmade cards. 

Today's card makes use of a few tutorials I've used over the years. The first is the Window technique or Reverse Die cut and the second is 3D paper piecing. You can find links to video tutorials by clicking on my tutorial tab.


I inked around the edges of the windows using a Q-tip and used colored pencils to color in the dogs.

Supplies:
6x6 Fine and Dandy Boy paper pad
Crayola colored pencils
Recollections Woof Woof stamp set
1 1/2 inch circle punch

I hope you enjoyed my post today and find time for yourself to make something beautiful!

Thank you to my followers for always checking out my latest creation and Thank you if your visiting. Please consider following me. If you become a follower I'll send you a shout out on this weeks Feature Friday post and link your blog so others can visit you too. Oh and how could I forget--you'll be entered in my BLOG CANDY drawing.  Next drawing when I reach 250 followers!!!!!
( Unfortunately, there are some who have not posted in the comments or sent me the link to their blog in an email. I will not be hunting for your blog so if you don't post your blog address I won't be able to link it up)


2 comments:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Amy, this card is just wonderful!! Such a fun look! I'm not a kid, but I LOVE it! :D Beautiful design with the negative diecut and the paperpiecing of this cute doggie! The patterned paper is just perfect! Well done!

Margaret said...

This is gorgeous, Amy. Love the way you've used the pencils and the background paper is perfect
Margaret xx