Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Monday, August 17, 2015

CMM- Precious Friend

Welcome to my latest post for Card Making Monday. Today's card is a fun card filled with color and texture and a short post. Just a quick clean and simple design.

I used a dry embossing folder for the texture of the side design and then used my bone folder to draw a line marking the end of the embossing.


I picked up the twine at my local $ store. This twine came in a 3 roll pack! I used a bow tutorial to help me make the perfect small bows. You can find the tutorial under my tutorial tab and some other sample cards using the bow technique.


Supplies:
Cuttlebug folder Baby's Breath
Gina K Designs Sweet Corn Card stock 
Gina K Designs White Luxury Card stock for base
White sequins
Colored twine
Inkadinkadoo Expressions sentiment stamp

I hope you enjoyed my card sample! Have a wonderful week and now go make something beautiful!

Thank you to my followers for always checking out my latest creation and Thank you if your visiting. Please consider following me. If you become a follower I'll send you a shout out on this weeks Feature Friday post and link your blog so others can visit you too. Oh and how could I forget--you'll be entered in my BLOG CANDY drawing.  Next drawing when I reach 250 followers!!!!!
( Unfortunately, there are some who have not posted in the comments or sent me the link to their blog in an email. I will not be hunting for your blog so if you don't post your blog address I won't be able to link it up)


1 comment:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Oh, this CAS is adorable!! Fabulous partially embossed background and the twine looks very well! Love this card!