Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Monday, August 24, 2015

CMM-Chevron embossing

It's Monday and that means I am showcasing my latest card. In tradition of the masculine and clean and simple cards I've been making these are no exception. 

Frankly I am amazed at how centered and straight I stamped the sentiment even before I dry embossed the paper! Each one is slightly different. On the card with the gold enamel dots I accidentallyreversed my embossing folder. Ooops, but my  mom tells me she actually likes that one better and of course I like the one with the black enamel dots. Either way, they both work!

Enjoy your Monday and take some time today to make something beautiful!

Thank you to my followers for always checking out my latest creation and Thank you if your visiting. Please consider following me. If you become a follower I'll send you a shout out on my next Feature Friday post and link your blog so others can visit you too. Oh and how could I forget--you'll be entered in my BLOG CANDY drawing.  Next drawing when I reach 250 followers!!!!!
( Unfortunately, there are some who have not posted in the comments or sent me the link to their blog in an email. I will not be hunting for your blog so if you don't post your blog address I won't be able to link it up)

No comments: