Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Monday, August 10, 2015

CMM-Lovely as a Tree

Welcome to another post of Card Making Monday. As I have mentioned over the last few months i am attempting to build my asculine card stash. I tend to enjoy making fameinine cards more but send out more masculine cards so there has been a delema. Todays card is no exception and I decided to use a reverse masking technique for this card.
I used tone on tone to keep it simple and the Stampin' Up stamp set Lovely as a Tree

I hope you enjoyed my card sample! Have a wonderful week and now go make something beautiful!

Thank you to my followers for always checking out my latest creation and Thank you if your visiting. Please consider following me. If you become a follower I'll send you a shout out on this weeks Feature Friday post and link your blog so others can visit you too. Oh and how could I forget--you'll be entered in my BLOG CANDY drawing.  Next drawing when I reach 250 followers!!!!!
( Unfortunately, there are some who have not posted in the comments or sent me the link to their blog in an email. I will not be hunting for your blog so if you don't post your blog address I won't be able to link it up)

1 comment:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Very classy masculine card!