Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Monday, November 17, 2014

Masking Leaves

I've reached my goal of 175 followers!
 There's still time to become a follower and be entered into the prize drawing! 
I will be drawing the winner at the end of the month on Sunday, November 30th.

It's Making Monday! 

I've recently purchased some On-line Card Classes. More specifically, the His and Hers class in which they teach you to use the similar elements to make a feminine and masculine card. For this card I just used the technique; border masking.

You can find the class I took here.


If your visiting please consider following me. When you become a follower I'll send you a shout out on my next Feature Friday post and link your blog so others can visit you too. You'll then be entered in my BLOG CANDY drawing. Check it out here!
( Unfortunately, there are some who have not posted in the comments or sent me the link to their blog in an email. I will not be hunting for your blog so if you don't post your blog address in a comment or email it to me I won't be able to link it up)

Have a great Monday and go make something beautiful!

3 comments:

NanaConnie said...

Magnificent, Amy! Love the colors you chose for your leaves. Congrats on all the new folowers. :-D

BobbisTreasure said...

Congrats on reaching your goal!! Love the colors you used on the leaves, I will have to dig out my leaf stamps and try that combo!

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Beautiful card, love the leaves and the colours you used. The mask effect looks great!