Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Thursday, November 20, 2014

UMT- Masked Wheat

Hello and welcome to my Using My Tools post. 


For this card I used a masking technique and a few stamps that had been neglected.


I inked around the edges, added some hemp cord and a button to give it asome texture.


Products:
Inkadinkadoo Meadow
Stampedous Autumn Words
Bazzill cardstock Pumpkin
Gina K Designs Ink Kraft & Honey Mustard
Stampin Up ink Crumb Cake
Hobby Lobby's The Paper Studio emossing folder Ogee


If your visiting please consider following me. When you become a follower I'll send you a shout out on my next Feature Friday post and link your blog so others can visit you too. You'll then be entered in my BLOG CANDY drawing. Check it out here!
( Unfortunately, there are some who have not posted in the comments or sent me the link to their blog in an email. I will not be hunting for your blog so if you don't post your blog address in a comment or email it to me I won't be able to link it up)

 Take care and go make something beautiful....

4 comments:

Judy Garrelts said...

Beautiful card! I love it!!!! What is your masking order?
Thanks for sharing,
Judy

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Very pretty card, love the neutral colours!

UTs Hobby Time said...

Simply elegant and beautiful.

Tindaloo said...

lovely card and great masking! :)