Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Monday, November 24, 2014

Spiced Pumpkin

It's Monday and that means I get to share with you my latest Card Making Monday creation!
For this Monday I'm showing you another Thanksgiving card.  
After all the Thanksgiving holiday is fast approaching.

Boy did I struggle with this card. I made the center stamped cards first but didn't have any idea how to mount them.
I tried so many samples. Each one ended in the trash bin. I embossed solid cardstock, versamarked-watermarked background paper, heat embossed a swirl background, perfect pearled a swirl background. Uggh!
Each one just took away from the beautiful stamping. Si finally, I decided to just run the edges in my Versamark and heat emboss a gold edge. I thought it came out so elegant. What do yo think?

Products:
Penny Black Pumpkins
Stampin' Up Crumb Cake ink
Copic Markers YR21, YR24, YR04, YR07
Stampendous Autumn Harvest Stamp
Gina K Dye Ink Dark Chocolate & Warm Cocoa
Stampendous Pirate Gold Embossing Powder
Bazzill Cardstock 

If your visiting please consider following me. When you become a follower I'll send you a shout out on my next Feature Friday post and link your blog so others can visit you too. You'll then be entered in my BLOG CANDY drawing. Check it out here!
( Unfortunately, there are some who have not posted in the comments or sent me the link to their blog in an email. I will not be hunting for your blog so if you don't post your blog address in a comment or email it to me I won't be able to link it up)

 Take care, enjoy your week and go make something beautiful....

2 comments:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Beautiful and elegant cad, the background looks great with the pumpinks and the golden embossed border is so pretty

UTs Hobby Time said...

Superb work. The embossed border looks great. Nice idea.