Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Thursday, July 10, 2014

Using My Tools Thursday # 40 -Birthday in a Box

Welcome to my newest Using My Tools post. So for new friends and visitors Using My Tools posts are crafty creations where I pull something out of my stash that at one time, I thought I just "HAD" to have and finally use it. This time it's all these various cut outs from Cricut Cartridges that really go neglected. I'm not sure why because I absolutely love the end results of all the projects I create with these cut files. 

I''ve made another box card! I know they are all over the crafting world right now but they are so much fun to make and so I could help but make another one. If you have made one just yet make sure to check out the tutorial here and many more tutorials under my tutorial tab here.
So this card went to my neice. I hear that when she opend the envelope and took out the card she was a bit puzzled as how to open it and eventualy gave up and dropped it on the table. Good thing because when she did it opend into the box. lol It's still displayed on her mantle months later. I know for every crafter it's nice to hear our handmade gifts are displayed and appreciated.
Here's a close up of the elements inside.


Products:
Summer Perfect Present Lili of the valley Stamps
Stretch Your Imagination Cricut Cartridge
Sweet Treats Cricut Cartridge
A Child's Year Cricut Cartridge
Plantin Schoolbook Cricut Cartridge

Yellow Stickles
Glossy Accents
Swiss Dots Embossing Folder
Copic Markers


I hope you come back tomorrow to check out my Feature Friday post where I feature some of my followers work and send "Shout Outs" to new followers.

Thank you to my followers for always checking out my latest creation and if your visiting please consider following me. If you become a follower I'll send you a shout out my next Feature Friday post and link your blog so others can visit you too. Oh and how could I forget--you'll be entered in my BLOG CANDY drawing. Check it out here!
( Unfortunately, there are some who have not posted in the comments or sent me the link to their blog in an email. I will not be hunting for your blog so if you don't post your blog address I won't be able to link it up)

 Take care and go make something beautiful....


27 comments:

NanaConnie said...

Incredible, Amy! Love the stripes and the color combo you chose. I'm still intimidated by my Cricut and I only have the mini. :-D

Jess said...

Such a cute card! Love all the pretty details!

Darlene said...

WOW! What a fabulous birthday in a box creation! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘BIRTHDAY’ challenge and please come back again soon!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
The Sisterhood of Crafters
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Sue B said...

Oh this is gorgeous Amy! I love the Pop Ups… they are just perfect for a Birthday! I can see why your niece loves this so much! :-))
Thanks for joining us at MAWTT!
Hugs Sue B xx

Chris said...

Fabulous card box. Thank you for joining in at seemacrafts July Challenge. Chris xx

StampNScrapJunkie said...

Great pop up box card! Love all the details you've added too! Thanks for joining us at Fitztown Challenge Blog. Hope to see you again and good luck!
Ema
FCB CT Coordinator

Unknown said...

fabulous box card thank you for joining in over at seemacrafts

mulberry station said...

This is simply adorable. I love your darling creation! Thanks for joining us at Catch the Bug.
Nancy

Michelle said...

This is so lovely - the details are wonderful - thank you for joining us this week at Penny's Paper-Crafty - Michelle x

Kat W said...

It's a fab idea to use neglected tools/stash and you made such a gorgeous box card here - love all the birthday details :-)
Hugs, Kat x

Crafty Judith said...

Hi hun fabulous design love it and thanks for linking up with us this week at Fan-Tastic Tuesday hugs Judith DT x

Tammy Miller said...

What a great project, very cute!! Thanks so much for joining us for our July Anything Goes Challenge at Catch the Bug! Don’t forget to check The Bug Blog for our 4th Annual Christmas In July Week long event!

maureenjscott said...

Oh this is fabulous Amy! Love the box card and the fact that it's not a box of flowers!! Awesome! Thanks for joining our Use Dies challenge at Crafting by Designs this week! mo xxx

Janice said...

Great bad card Amy, what a lovely Birthday card and perfect for this weeks MAWTT challenge, Jx

Chris (catt871) said...

This is absolutely gorgeous! I love the box idea.....I should try it some time! THANKS for joining us at Love to Create this week!
Hugs,
Chris
DT

Anonymous said...

Love the 3d box! Super cute! Thanks for joining us this week at Love to Create!

Mei
LTC DT
Creative Fingers DT 

Unknown said...

Beautiful box card! Thank you for joining our "Fussy & Fancy OR Clean & Layered" Challenge at Love to Create this week.
Ruza ~ LTC Admin/Designer
Ruza's Craft Corner

Unknown said...

Cute box card x thanks for joining us at seemacrafts x

valou250809 said...

Fabulous!!!! thanks for playing with "Crafty Sentiments challenges blog". Good luck!

pauline said...

Its lovely ,love box cards ,Thank you for joining in Seemacrafts July challenge, Pauline DT member xx

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

Awesome creation Amy, love this cool box - need to learn to make one! I adore this cute image you chose too. So happy to see you playing this week at Crafty Sentiments:)

Sharon said...

Great box card. thanks for joining us at CCT.x

Unknown said...

lOvely box card :-)

Unknown said...

This is fabulous!!!!! Thanks for joining in this month challenge on Seemacrafts. Hugs, Donalda Design Team Member

Caz said...

This is lovely..Thank you for sharing with us at Penny's and good luck.

Caz xx PPC DT

Jo said...

A real fun card. Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Use a stamped image or a digi stamp Challenge#7. Jo x

Marie Richardson said...

great fun card
Thanks for joining us this month over at Seemacrafts challenge blog.
Good Luck with the challenge
Hugs
Marie (DT for Seemacrafts)
xxxx