Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Monday, July 14, 2014

Card Making Monday # 42 - Banner Birthday

Hello to a brand new Monday! Todays post is using my first set from Stampin' Up, Lovely Trees. I made this card using the wood grain technique found on my tutorial tab above.
Then I used my spellbinder to cut the circle frame. Popped it up with demensional adhesive, stamped the banner sentiment using  Anchors Away by Just Rite stamp set. I water colored the tree with some distress ink.


Now it's your turn to go make somethng beautiful....

Thank you to my followers for always checking out my latest creation and Thank you if your visiting. Please consider following me. If you become a follower I'll send you a shout out on this weeks Feature Friday post and link your blog so others can visit you too. Oh and how could I forget--you'll be entered in my BLOG CANDY drawing. Check it out here!
( Unfortunately, there are some who have not posted in the comments or sent me the link to their blog in an email. I will not be hunting for your blog so if you don't post your blog address in a comment or email to me I won't be able to link it up)

1 comment:

mariangel said...

beautiful card love it love the ribbon detail good job