Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Friday, July 25, 2014

Feature Friday 7/25/2014

Hip, Hip, Hooray It's Friday! and... all things beautiful has almost met the goal of 175 followers! Just a few more and the drawing will take place. You could be the lucky winner of the blog candy...there's still time if you haven't become a follower yet. 
Just a reminder...when you become a follower please send me an email or comment in a post letting me know your a new follower,  your name and blog address. I've had several followers that did not contact me and I couldn't find their blogs and that makes me so sad because we all need inspiration and I love sharing the craftiness of my followers with you all.

Now onto the fun stuff...

BIG "Shout Outs" to all this week's  new followers!

Now onto my Feature Favs!
These are works of art created by my blog followers. 
Just another reason why you should become a follower of all things beautiful if you haven't yet. You could be my next Feature Favorite with your blog and project showcased right here on all things beautiful!

I love the delicate pink of this card. All the little details are so feminine and beautiful!


I love the texture of this card. The embossing, twine and the mesh. 
What a great combo and great use of the veneer from your stash Carol!


&
Sunday Stamper @ Sundaystamper Papercrafts
What a great idea for a box card! I'm definately going to make a coffee themed box card.
Thanks for the inspiration!

Make sure to visit the blogs of these crafters and find out what wonderful projects they are creating! You can find all my Feature Favs under the Friday Fav tab above. 

I hope you've enjoyed viewing the wonderful craft projects by followers of all things beautiful and make sure to find time this weekend to create something beautiful!

If your visiting please consider following me. When you become a follower I'll send you a shout out on my next Feature Friday post and link your blog so others can visit you too. You'll then be entered in my BLOG CANDY drawing. Check it out here!
( Unfortunately, there are some who have not posted in the comments or sent me the link to their blog in an email. I will not be hunting for your blog so if you don't post your blog address in a comment or email it to me I won't be able to link it up)

2 comments:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Thanks for the big Welcome!

Carol L said...

Thanks for the shout out on my nautical card! I'm honored that you'd showcase it here. Big thank-you (hugs)!! Congrats to Wendy and Sunday Stamper too for sharing the spotlight :)