Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Friday, May 30, 2014

Crafting Cafe-Creatures Big and Small

Good Morning Bloggers! 
Over at The Crafting Cafe it's time for this month's challenge: Creatures 

I chose the fish image by Oak Pond. It's such a sweet image with lots of potential to embellish! I used a 3D piecing tutorial for this technique. You can find the tutorial here and many more tutorials tutorial tab here.

 Here's my card creation...

I used non-traditional colors and a sketch from Mojo Monday. I layered and popped up the fish body to add some dimension. This card is going to Operation Write Home so there's no glitter. 
If you want to learn more about OWH you can click the badge on the right sidebar.


I added some glossy accents to the bubble just for interest and these are the Copic markers I used to color with:

We would love to have you take on the challenge and show us your crafty creation! 
The challenge runs until to the end of March so hurry, hurry! That's tomorrow!
To enter your card click here   

A sincere thank you to all my followers and if you are a visitor then be sure to follow all things beautiful and I'll send you a shout out on next weeks Feature Friday post and link your blog so others can visit you too. Oh and how could I forget--you'll be entered in my 175 followers BLOG CANDY drawing. Check out the blog candy tab to see whats up for grabs.
( Unfortunately, there are some who have not posted in the comments or sent me the link to their blog in an email. I will not be hunting for your blog so if you don't post your blog address I won't be able to link it up)

3 comments:

Theresa's Studio said...

Cute card! Love your choice of colors. Will have to check out this challenge.

Unknown said...

This is one brilliantly coloured card...love it...have joined as a new member of your blog...

Have candy...Annie

Anonymous said...

Hi Amy, a beautiful card, really love this image.

Hugs Erin x