Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Sunday, May 11, 2014

613 Ave - Spring Bunny

 Welcome! I'm so glad your here to check out my Anything Goes Design Team creation for the 613 Avenue Create Challenge Blog.  This weeks challenge is to create your own challenge  using the provided bingo card on the challenge blog. 

In addition to using the bingo card for my elements this is my first shaker card.  That was a challenge in itself! I used a cute stamped image from LOTV called Armful of Daisies and Copic markers to color it. I also used a Skaer tutorial. You can find the tutorial here and many more tutorials tutorial tab here.
Here's a close up of the image and the shaker beads. I also added a little glitter to the center of the flowers for some shimmer. you can see it best when you move the card.
A Martha Stewart punch, Doiley Lace and some ribbon completed this card. You can find a shaker Tutorial on my tutorial tab above. 

I hope you enjoyed viewing my design team card and make sure to go back to 613 and link up your anything goes project! Can't wait to see what you come up with! 

A sincere thank you to all my followers and if you are a visitor then be sure to follow all things beautiful and I'll send you a shout out on next weeks Feature Friday post and link your blog so others can visit you too. Oh and how could I forget--you'll be entered in my 175 followers BLOG CANDY drawing. Check out the blog candy tab to see whats up for grabs.
( Unfortunately, there are some who have not posted in the comments or sent me the link to their blog in an email. I will not be hunting for your blog so if you don't post your blog address I won't be able to link it up)

Challenges:

8 comments:

NanaConnie said...

Awwww, this is precious, Amy! Love the pink and sage together with the pop of purple in the flowers. Wonderful design. :-D

~ginny said...

Oh, wow Amy! First of all - Shaker cards are hard to do without having them "leak" - congrats just for taking on that project! And it turned out beautifully! That's cool that you connected it to a tutorial too.
I really like your coloring of the image and your choice of the beads. The double bow/ribbon is a beautiful element in the design - thumbs up all the way around kiddo!
~ginny
RubberMAD

sandie said...

I love your combo of ribbons and fab colouring. Thanks for joining us at Stamplorations

Anonymous said...

Awww this is soooo cute! love it xx

Donna Maligno said...

Absolutely adorable! Love your image and your coloring as well as your color choice. Thanks for joining the Craft-Dee BowZ challenge for May.

Kat W said...

Hey there teamie, I finally got round to stopping by and following you! I LOVE this card - the shaker design is fab, pink and green is one of my fave colour combos and the layered ribbon bow looks gorgeous :-)
Hugs, Kat x

Vicki Dutcher said...

Well done!! This is a fabulous card - Thanks for joining in with STAMPlorations!

Debra James said...

Awww this is so cute... Thanks for playing along with Stamplorations.