Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Monday, May 19, 2014

Card Making Monday # 38 -Somewhere Easel Card

It's Card Making Monday! Welcome and thank you for visiting! I've been wanting to make an easel card for the longest time. I made one a few months back that was circular but never made another one. (You can find my peacock easel card on my turtorial tab) 

Today's card is my second attempt at making an easel card, this time using the standard A2 size shape.
I've recently received some Gina K. Designs stamps and I absolutely adore them.
So for this car,d I chose to use stamps from The Northwoods stamp set by Gina K. 
I used Gina K, pure Luxury card stock for the base. What a difference quality cardstock can make! This stuff is really nice. 
Here's a side view of the card
If you haven't tried making an easel card you'd be surprised at how simple and quick they are to make. You can find a tutorial on how to make an easel card here. You can also find more tutorials on my tutorial tab here.

Products:
The Northwoods Stamp set by Gina K. 
EK Success Scalloped Diamond punch
Copics W1 & W3
Ribbon
Embroidery floss
MME 6x6 paper pad Sunshine
Stampin Up Banner Punch
.
I hope you enjoyed viewing my latest card and come back tomorrow for my latest Tinsel Tuesday card.

Now it's your turn to go make somethng beautiful....

Thank you to my followers for always checking out my latest creation and Thank you if your visiting. Please consider following me. If you become a follower I'll send you a shout out on this weeks Feature Friday post and link your blog so others can visit you too. Oh and how could I forget--you'll be entered in my BLOG CANDY drawing. Check it out here!
( Unfortunately, there are some who have not posted in the comments or sent me the link to their blog in an email. I will not be hunting for your blog so if you don't post your blog address in a comment or email to me I won't be able to link it up)



Challenges:

1 comment:

Kristie Goulet said...

I think I just might need this stamp set! LOVE it!!!