Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Using My Tools Thursday # 18 - A Hanging Birthday

I'm so glad your here to check out my next Thursday posting! If you don't already follow my blog please consider doing so and feel free to leave a comment on this or any post telling me what you like most! I love reading and responding to your comments!

So here is it...this weeks posting..
I was in need of a masculine birthday card and after searching through my  Lili of the VAlley stamps I settled on this one. Too cute, huh!? This weeks card uses scraps from my stash.

I used some stitching to add a little texture and a birthday stamp from the dollar bin. The name of the stamp is Boys-Hanging Around

These are the Copics I used to color the image and i edged the stamped image using Colorbox Ice Glace oigment ink.

If you'd like to know more about stiching on your cards, you can find a tutorial here. You can find more tutorials on my tutorial tab here.
Enjoy your weekend and I hope you fnd some time to make something beautiful!

No comments: