Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Sunday, September 22, 2013

OWH Sketch #191-Hello

Good Morning OWHer's! I cvan hardly believe we are at the end of another weekend. Ready for Monday all? I've been feeling under the weather with a pretty hefting cough this weekend but I wanted to muster up enough energy to make a card for the sketch. 
I used papers from My Minds Eye Quilting Bee 6x6 pad. I thought they looked a little vinetage so I pulled out my From My Kitchen Cartridge to look for an image. I added a sentiment on the bottom of the telephone. I still thought the card needed a little more so I added some brads and embroidery stitching.
 I attached the phone on one side with ATG and popped up the other side to match the demension on the bannered piece.

I hope you like my card and leave a little comment on what you like best about it. Have a great week and I hope find time to make something beautiful!

15 comments:

Jody Green said...

This is very cute - love the colors and the phone.

*~*TravelingLadyBug*~* said...

Love it! That phone is just too cute. Now I have to go out and get that cartridge lol

Annie S. said...

Fantastic card! It caught my eye right away - the phone is awesome! TFS!

Small Talk Mama said...

I love your paper combo and the phone and the the green stitching and the slightly retro feel. . . yup, I love it all.

JoAnn Ross said...

How cute is that? I LOVE the retro look & colors!

Sybrina K said...

Love the palette. The brads and stitching were great additions!

Unknown said...

Thanks Jody for commenting. Hope things are better with your mom. Blessing to you for the weight you wear on your shoulders.

Unknown said...

Thanks Michelle for commenting. I love how you made your card with recipe cards. The cartridge also has many, many styles of those too!

Melissa T. said...

I love the vintage look and that little bit of stitching is a great detail. :)

Unknown said...

Thanks Ann for commenting. I just knew when I put the papers together it begged something retro. lol I just love the papers you chose for your sketch card. they are so warm and complement beautifully!

Unknown said...

Thanks a bunch Shawnna for commenting! I'm glad you are inspired by the combos. I think I just kept adding things....I was hoping it wasn't too much. lol Couldn't find your blog. :-(

Unknown said...

Thanks JoAnn. Wow! You went to town making cards with this sketch. I just love your winter stamped images. Thanks for commenting.

Unknown said...

Thanks Sybrina for commenting! I checked out your blog and love your patriotic themed sketch card.

Unknown said...

Thanks so much Melissa for commenting! I appreciate you took the time to do so. I love your scrappy use on your card. I make way more scraps than I use. lol

Rhonda said...

Fabulous use of pattern paper. Great card!