Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Monday, September 16, 2013

Card Making Monday # 13 - Celebrate with Balloons!

Welcome on this fantastic Monday and thankyou for visiting my Card Making Monday post this week!  You can find a tutorial on how to make a Joy Fold card here. You can also find more tutorials on my tutorial tab here.
Being that I'm on a birthday card kick lately I pulled out my birthday storage container and rummaged through it for some inspiration. I found tis fun patterned paper that I think came from a  stack at ACMoore. 

In thinking now I should have added some stamping or embossing to the ballons for added interest but too late now. The cardstock came form Bazill.  I made a pull tag for the sentiment which I thought would be a fun element.

I also stamped a balloon image inside. I think I'm going to start adding some complimentary stamping on the emvelopes. I don't usually do that but I've seen a few youtube videos whwere they incorporate that and it's a nice addition. 

 Thank you to my followers for always checking out my latest creation and if your visiting please consider following me. If you become a follower I'll send you a shout out on this weeks Feature Friday post and link your blog so others can visit you too.
( Unfortunately, there are some who have not posted in the comments or sent me the link to their blog in an email. I will not be hunting for your blog so if you don't post your blog address I won't be able to link it up)

So that's it for my Monday post today. Please tell me in the comment box what you like most of today's card. I love to hear your thoughts and will reply. Have a great week and don't forget to make something beautiful today!

Challenges: 

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Very beautiful as is all your work! I'll visit often for inspiration!

Janis Lewis said...

This is fantastic! I love all the layering and folds. Thank you so much for playing in our Balloons Linky Party at Pause Dream Enjoy! :) Janis