Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Using My Tools Thursday # 1 -Music theme

Hello and Welcome! So glad your visiting my space in space and time. Hope you'll stay a while and find some inspiration within these posts. Like most card makers and Scrap bookers I have way more stuff than I ever use. The ooohs and aaahs in the craft store soon fade to a memory once in the stash. 

I decided this year I was going to use some of those stamps, embossing folders and embellishments I've bought and have not used yet. I placed a small basket on my work space and filled it with a 2 to 3 embossing folders I've been always meaning to get to and never have. I then rummaged through my stamp stash for coordinating stamps and ofcourse found them. lol. 

When I finally sat down to make a card, the items were right there for me and instant mojo. I've made several cards so far using this method. This week I used all my musical notes

I cut the instruments using scraps. The rest of the paper is from 8.5 x 11 recollections cardstock



Thinking of you and I love you sentiments are from Hero Arts

Musical Stamp and patterned paper from Oriental Trading. I embossed the music stamped image with black embossing powder from Inkadinkadoo. I used Perfect Pearls for the 3 beads.

and of course some stitching on the machine for added interest.

No comments: