Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Monday, May 13, 2013

Ruffle Card Variations

Hello and welcome! Thank you for stopping by. I made a mother's Day card using this style and loved it so much I made a few more. I also used a stamping tutorial I saw on Youtube

I haven't decided on a sentiment for this one yet but I think I will probably cutr out some butterflies with my Cricut to beef up the design.

This is a miniature of my moms day card. The original was a 6.5 x 5. This is an A2 and will go to OWH. I used the same papers, different sentiment. So beautiful!

For the stamping I held the stamp to the paper without moving the block and counted to 10. The tutorial (sorry-dunno who I saw i was watching so many that day-if I stumble on it again I put the link in) stated that it will give the paper time to absorb the ink. Since I have been implementing this I've gotten much bettter and sharper stamped images.

Again, thank you for stopping by. Don't forget to follow me and please leave comments or suggestions on any post you see on my blog. The comments keep me going! Now it's your turn. Go make something beautiful!

No comments: