Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

OWH Sketch #172

Welcome to my little space in infinity! I'm so glad your visiting! This card is fulfilling the Operation Write Home sketch #172 challenge. I also am incorporating some of the design elements from the May bootcamp. Here I'm using differing sizes, value, color and also texture with flocking the monkeys. You can find a tutorial on how to use Flocking on your project here. You can also find more tutorials on my tutorial tab here.

I used Create A Critter monkey sized at 2, 2 1/4, and 3 inches.
The sentiment is from Hero Arts Year Round Sentiments



The brad is from Recollections and the jute cord is from Cousin

Thank you so much for visiting. It's a pleasure for me to read your comments, answer your questions and/or hear your tips and suggestions. Please consider following me and feel free to brose my blog and leave comments on any of my postings.
Many blessings to you and don't forget to go make something beautiful today!


3 comments:

Linda said...

This really fits the Bootcamp theme of Variety. Way to "ground" them. tfs!!!

Donna Hanley said...

You took a challenge and made it quite interesting and fun. Way to go. These little monkeys are cute and colorful against your pretty background.

Diane said...

OMG- your monkeys are the cutest! I think they look great hanging from the jute- and the flocking is a great idea to give some texture--now I want to touch them! And you have inspired me to use that cartridge again---sometimes I forget what great images are on some of the cartridges!