Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Wednesday, September 9, 2015

WW-Birthday Bear Tri-fold

 Hello and Happy Wednesday! I'm so glad you're visiting! Today's card make good use of a video tutorial for making a Tri-fold card. You can find a link to that tutorial under my tutorial tab along with lots of other inspiration samples on my blog.

For today's card I also made good use of some left over diecuts I had from another project. Not so sure why I only had green bears but the bears coordinated nicely with these papers so it all worked out.


I grabbed some sequins to complete this card. Lots of movement and demension, perfect for the little guy that it is intended for. I left the center blank for a hand written birthday wish.

Supplies

Cricut Cartridge Gypsy Wanderings, Plantin Schoolbook & Create a Critter
Google eyes
Bazzill card stock
 Quite Contrary Jack & Jill 6x6 paper pad
Recollections Doodle Birthday Stamp set

I hope you enjoyed my post today and find time for yourself to make something beautiful!

Thank you to my followers for always checking out my latest creation and Thank you if your visiting. Please consider following me. If you become a follower I'll send you a shout out on this weeks Feature Friday post and link your blog so others can visit you too. Oh and how could I forget--you'll be entered in my BLOG CANDY drawing.  Next drawing when I reach 250 followers!!!!!
( Unfortunately, there are some who have not posted in the comments or sent me the link to their blog in an email. I will not be hunting for your blog so if you don't post your blog address I won't be able to link it up)


1 comment:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

So cute and stunning card! Beautiful design!