Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Monday, September 21, 2015

CMM- Reverse Masking-Friend to Friend

Welcome to Card Making Monday! Today's cards use a simple masking and inking technique.
I made several to add to my card stash.
I tried various colors and themes as well.




I hope you enjoyed today's card and find time to make something beautiful!

Thank you to my followers for always checking out my latest creation and Thank you if your visiting. Please consider following me. If you become a follower I'll send you a shout out my next Feature Friday post and link your blog so others can visit you too. Oh and how could I forget--you'll be entered in my BLOG CANDY drawing.  Next drawing when I reach 250 followers!!!!!
( Unfortunately, there are some who have not posted in the comments or sent me the link to their blog in an email. I will not be hunting for your blog so if you don't post your blog address I won't be able to link it up)

Challenges:
Hanna & Friends - Favorite Stamp (I Love Floral Stamps and this one in particular)
Scrappin 4 Fun- Spring or Autumn

4 comments:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Wonderful cards, so elegant and sweet!

FiestyCrafter (Tina) said...

Wonderful CAS cards!! Love the clean and simple look. Thanks for joining us at Scrapping4fun
Tina dt

cohenna said...

Beautiful!! Thanks for joining in our "Spring/Autumn" challenge at Scrapping 4 Fun :)

Scrapping4funChallenges said...

Lovely CAS cards, love the simple clean look
Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges.
Rachelle DT
http://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com