Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Thursday, September 17, 2015

UMT-Lighthouse Cards

Good Morning and Happy Thursday! Welcome to my blog and I hope you find crafty inspiration! On Thursdays I post crafts, cards, or layouts using tools I have neglected. I've either used stamps, embellishments, tools or some  other item that has been tossed to the waist side on my craft desk or put in a drawer for a while. Today I am showcasing a card using sentiment stamps. I don't often make cards with sentiments that are lengthy. I tend to stick to Get Well or Happy Birthday sentiments but these caught me eye when i was rummaging through my collection. I just had to use them for my Using My Tools Post this week.


I added encouragement sentiments from sets by Stampin' Up. I'll be putting these cards in my masculine stash of cards just perfect for encouraging special men in my life.

I hope you enjoyed my card posting and finds inspiration to try this card for yourself using stamps you have tucked away.  They are quite easy to assemble and look so impressive!

Thank you to my followers for always checking out my latest creation and Thank you if your visiting. Please consider following me. If you become a follower I'll send you a shout out on my next Feature Friday post and link your blog so others can visit you too. Oh and how could I forget--you'll be entered in my BLOG CANDY drawing.  Next drawing when I reach 250 followers!!!!!
( Unfortunately, there are some who have not posted in the comments or sent me the link to their blog in an email. I will not be hunting for your blog so if you don't post your blog address I won't be able to link it up)

Challenges:
Words 2 Scrap By- Ahoy Matty!

2 comments:

BobbisTreasure said...

What a beautiful take on the challenge! I love how you layered the colors. Thanks for playing along!

Sybrina K said...

Amy,

These cards are just beautiful! I love the soft, calming look that you've achieved.

Thanks so much for joining us at Words 2 Scrap By. :)