Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Thursday, August 7, 2014

UMT # 42 -Banner Bash

Welcome to my newest Using My Tools post. So for new friends and visitors Using My Tools posts are crafty creations where I pull something out of my stash that at one time, I thought I just "HAD" to have and finally use it. This time it's my banner punch from Stampin' Up and in one of the cards an SVGCusts file for the pop-up sentiment. I actually got this punch free from an order I place in March and I was so excited to receive it but hadn't put it to work yet. Well. I recently saw a card on Pinterest here with lots of banners and I was inspired!

I was so inspired I made two cards. I really should do this more often because it takes so long to design and making the second card took much less time once I had all the pieces ready to go.


I added some stitching to the border punch to add some texture. The decorative button I had in my stash and anytime I pull a decorative element out of my stash like a button, charm or brad it's usually been a while since I've used them.


I used embroidery floss to tie all the banners together.


Here's the sentiment pop-up. I'm sent the horizontal card to the gals at work for sending me well wishes and cards during my medical leave for my knee surgery.


I hope you've enjoyed my latest Using My Tools post and are inspired to use some of your tools, paper or embellishments that have gone long neglected.

Products:
SVGCuts - Premium Pop Up Cards
MME 6x6 Paper Pad
EK Success Punch-Binding Edge 
Ek Success Punch - Zig Zag
Elegant Edges Crucut Cartridge- Scalloped Circle
Cricut Embossing Folder- Swiss Dots
Button by Recollections
Black and White flower embellishment by SandyLion


If your visiting please consider following me. When you become a follower I'll send you a shout out on my next Feature Friday post and link your blog so others can visit you too. You'll then be entered in my BLOG CANDY drawing. Check it out here!
( Unfortunately, there are some who have not posted in the comments or sent me the link to their blog in an email. I will not be hunting for your blog so if you don't post your blog address in a comment or email it to me I won't be able to link it up)

 Take care and go make something beautiful....