Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Monday, August 25, 2014

CMM # 45 -Envelope Washi Card & 2 Tutorials!

Good Morning to all of you! Today is Card Making Monday! 
For this card I used a window technique. You can find a tutorial here under the tutorial tab for window cards but I did something unique with this card. I added an envelope for a little cash. 
This card was made for my daughter's friend as a birthday gift.
I learned the envelope idea from the Insider class by Online Card Classes.

Here's My Card...

I made the washi tape myself and you can find a make your own washi tape tutorial here as well as lots of other tutorials under my tutorial tab here.

The cash fits nicely in the 2 x 2 inch envelope.


I hope you enjoyed my Card Making Monday card. Let me know what you think. I sincerely appreciate your comments. They keep my crafting.

Thank you to my followers for always checking out my latest creation and if you become a follower I'll send you a shout out on my next Feature Friday post and link your blog so others can visit you too.  You'll also be entered in my BLOG CANDY drawing. Check it out here!
( Unfortunately, there are some who have not posted in the comments or sent me the link to their blog in an email. I will not be hunting for your blog so if you don't post your blog address I won't be able to link it up)

 Take care and go make something beautiful....


4 comments:

Margaret said...

Fabulous card, Amy. Love the way you've incorporated the gift pocket

Margaret xx

Carol L said...

This is such a clever way to send a little cash! I love how you put this together, and thanks for the inspiration! Great idea!

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Beautiful card! I love the idea of the little pocket to insert money and the washi tape handmade!

UTs Hobby Time said...

Love this idea. Looks fantastic and also great for last minute gift ideas.