Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Thursday, July 26, 2018

Tardis Matchbook card

Hi There! Welcome to All Things Beautiful!
 I am so glad you stopped by for a visit.

Today's post is a fun fold masculine card.
 You can find the link to the tutorial I used under my tutorial tab or by clicking here.

I used a few different techniques to complete this card. I used stencils and texture paste, stamping, metal dies and a mini stapler by Tim Holtz.


I also used the same inking technique on the inside of the card as well as the envelope. I'm loving all my matching cards and envelopes!

See the list of products I used below.

Products:
Gina K Designs Honey Mustard & Dark Chocolate card stock & Ink
MME Sunshine 6x6 patterned paper stack
Recollections Ivory card stock
Memory Box Stitched Rectangles dies
Judkins Square Kite stencil
Ranger white texture paste tinted with Gina K Designs Honey Mustard ink 
Stampin' Up Feeling Sentimental stamp set
Hero Arts Say it All stamp set


Have a fabulous weekend and I hope you find some time for yourself to make something beautiful!

Thank you to my followers for always checking out my latest creation and Thank you if your visiting. Please consider following me. If you become a follower I'll send you a shout out on this weeks Feature Friday post and link your blog so others can visit you too. Oh and how could I forget--you'll be entered in my BLOG CANDY drawing.  Next drawing when I reach 250 followers!!!!!
( Unfortunately, there are some who have not posted in the comments or sent me the link to their blog in an email. I will not be hunting for your blog so if you don't post your blog address I won't be able to link it up)


No comments: