Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Kids Peek-A-boo Shutter Card

Hello and welcome to All Things Beautiful! Happy July 4th! In honor of the Independence Day I made this fun kinds card using the red, white and blue theme using
 a Peek-A-Boo Shutter card.

This is my second attempt at making one of these types of cards. If you'd like to try this technique you can find the tutorial I used under my tutorial tab here as well as the first shutter card sample I made.
I am actually very pleased with how this card turned out. I started with something else in mind and as I continued working on it the design kept evolving.

Here is a look at the belly band and a close-up look at the shutter part of the card. 


Products:
Gina K Designs Black Onyx card stock
Catherine Pooler Rockin' Red ink
Pebbles American 6 x 6 paper stack
Spellbinders standard circle dies
lili of the Valley Back to School Boy ST122 stamp
My Favorite Things Notebook Paper background stamp
Copic Markers R24, R29, B21, B24, E00, E23, Y17, E15, W5, W7, C1, C5, Bg10
Inkadinkadoo Chelsea Alphabet stamp set
Gina K Designs In The Navy ink



I hope you try this shutter card for yourself. It is a fun and easy card to complete. If you do make one please leave me a comment below, I'd love to hear about your card! 

Have a wonderful fourth of July!

Thank you to my followers for always checking out my latest creation and Thank you if your visiting. Please consider following me. If you become a follower I'll send you a shout out on this weeks Feature Friday post and link your blog so others can visit you too. Oh and how could I forget--you'll be entered in my BLOG CANDY drawing.  Next drawing when I reach 250 followers!!!!!
( Unfortunately, there are some who have not posted in the comments or sent me the link to their blog in an email. I will not be hunting for your blog so if you don't post your blog address I won't be able to link it up)

No comments: