Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Sunday, May 13, 2018

Mother's Day Buckle card

Hello and welcome to all things beautiful! I am so glad you've stopped by for a visit. I hope you are inspired and learn a trick or two. For today's card I used a fun fold technique. This is a Big Buckle card. If you'd like to learn how to make it you can find a tutorial under my tutorial tab here.


I'm continueing my New Years resolution for making matching card fronts, insides and envelopes. So far so good! 


 I added a dies vut butterfly in the Red Velvet card-stock to coordinate with the card front.

Products:
Gina K Designs Red velvet card stock and ink
Craft Smith Shimmer Noel 6x6 pattern paper stack
Stampin' Up Chalk Talk Framelets
Stampin' Up Bold Butterfly Framelets
DCWV 6x6 Glitter stack
Stampin' Up Rose Garden Thinlit dies-label



I hope you like my card and are inspired to try this fun fold too!  Now it's your turn...You're it! I hope you have a wonderful week and find time for yourself to make something beautiful!

Thank you to my followers for always checking out my latest creation and Thank you if your visiting. Please consider following me. If you become a follower I'll send you a shout out on this weeks Feature Friday post and link your blog so others can visit you too. Oh and how could I forget--you'll be entered in my BLOG CANDY drawing.  Next drawing when I reach 250 followers!!!!!
( Unfortunately, there are some who have not posted in the comments or sent me the link to their blog in an email. I will not be hunting for your blog so if you don't post your blog address I won't be able to link it up)

No comments: