Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Monday, April 30, 2018

Watercolor Corner Fold Card

Hello followers and friends!
Welcome back for another card creation.

I hope you enjoy this card and find inspiration in it. 
Please take some time to browse my other posts while leaving comments on this or any other. I love to hear your comments and always try to reply to every one.

Today's post features some watercolors and a fun fold called Corner fold. You can find the tutorial on how to make this fun fold under my tutorial tab here.

 For my 2018 crafting New Years resolution I decided to be more purposeful in making matching cards and envelopes. So far so good! I have been very pleased about how the coordinated sets look just by taking a little forethought in the design.


 I kept this design fairly simple to let the various stamps shine.



Products:
Gina K Designs Applemint card stock & ink 
Spellbinders Classic Square dies
Gina K Designs Dusty Rose card stock
Ranger Distress Oxide ink Twisted Citron
Hero Arts woodblock stamp S5634
Stampin' Up Birthday Blooms stamp set
Gina K Designs Black Onyx ink
Wow clear embossing powder



I hope you have a wonderful week and find some time to make something beautiful!

Thank you to my followers for always checking out my latest creation and Thank you if your visiting. Please consider following me. If you become a follower I'll send you a shout out on this weeks Feature Friday post and link your blog so others can visit you too. Oh and how could I forget--you'll be entered in my BLOG CANDY drawing.  Next drawing when I reach 250 followers!!!!!
( Unfortunately, there are some who have not posted in the comments or sent me the link to their blog in an email. I will not be hunting for your blog so if you don't post your blog address I won't be able to link it up)

No comments: