Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Friday, April 13, 2018

Birthday 4 Panel Screen Card

Welcome to All Things Beautiful!
 So glad you are visiting this Saturday! 

Today's post is showcasing a new fun fold design...new to me anyway! This is my first attempt at making this great 4 Panel Screen card. If you haven;t made one yet and want to try I have linked the tutorial that inspired me in my Tutorial tab right here

I used my card candy I previously made to decorate the front panel. I also have a tutorial showing you how to use your tiny paper scraps to make this card candy embellishment. You can find it under my tutorial tab.

I deecided to leave the panels relatively plain and let the pattern papers shine. In future 4 panel screen cards I plan to do a bit more stamping.


Products:
Gina K Designs Edible Eggplant card stock
Gina K Designs Ocean Mist & Black Onyx ink
EK Success Fancy Flight punch
Stampin' Up Chalk Talk Framelits
Lawn Fawn Perfectly Plaid 6 x 6 paper stack
Stampin' Up Lexicon of Love stamp set
Stampin' Up Circle of Friendship stamp set


If you give this fun fold a try leave a comment below letting me know. I'd love to see a picture of your card creation!

I hope you have a great weekend!

Thank you to my followers for always checking out my latest creation and Thank you if your visiting. Please consider following me. If you become a follower I'll send you a shout out on this weeks Feature Friday post and link your blog so others can visit you too. Oh and how could I forget--you'll be entered in my BLOG CANDY drawing.  Next drawing when I reach 250 followers!!!!!
( Unfortunately, there are some who have not posted in the comments or sent me the link to their blog in an email. I will not be hunting for your blog so if you don't post your blog address I won't be able to link it up)



No comments: