Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Pink Pocket Letter

Welcome to my little space on the blog sphere!
 I hope your day is going well and you are finding some time to be creative.
Today is a quick post.

Today's post showcases a pocket letter I made for a swap over at Pocket Letter Pals.
The theme if you haven't guessed yet was pink!

The nice thing about Pocket Letters is that you can use the little embellishments left over from a sticker pack or small bits of paper scraps to create something really nice for someone.

I love the color oink so it wasn't hard to grab some papers and embellishments from my stash and create this Pocket Letter. 
If you haven't heard of pocket letters yet check out the tutorial I have under the Tutorial tab on my blog up at the top or click here. Scroll until you find the Pocket letter tutorial.



Have a wonderful day!

Thank you to my followers for always checking out my latest creation and Thank you if your visiting. Please consider following me. If you become a follower I'll send you a shout out on this weeks Feature Friday post and link your blog so others can visit you too. Oh and how could I forget--you'll be entered in my BLOG CANDY drawing.  Next drawing when I reach 250 followers!!!!!
( Unfortunately, there are some who have not posted in the comments or sent me the link to their blog in an email. I will not be hunting for your blog so if you don't post your blog address I won't be able to link it up)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I never know what to do with these after I get them, suggestions?

All Things Beautiful said...

They are meant to be saved in a binder. PLs were meant to be pen pal letters taken up a notch. Use the goodies included for embellishments on cards and scrapbook pages or make your own PL.