Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Monday, January 29, 2018

Apple Over Window Card

Happy Monday!
I am so glad you stopped by to see my latest post.
This card is using a new to me technique. If you'd like to try this fancy fold card technique you can find a tutorial under my tutorial tab here.

For this card, I used my Cricut to cut the layered apple image. I left a blank piece of cream cardstock for a handwritten message. I'm still trying to keep my crafting new years resolution of making a matching envelope and card front/inside.


Hope you enjoyed my post and try making an over window card for yourself. 
See the products used below.

Products:
Gina K Designs  Kraft & Dark Chocolate cardstock 
Crate paper Farmhouse 6x6 patterned paper stack
Gina K Designs Fadded Brick ink
Cricut Plantin Schoolbook cricut cartridge - Apple cut at 2 inches
Hero Arts Envelope pattern woodblock stamp
Hero Arts Say It All stamp set
Gina K Designs Cherry red & Jellybean ink
Hampton Arts doodlepops stamp set
ribbon




Have a wonderful day!

Thank you to my followers for always checking out my latest creation and Thank you if your visiting. Please consider following me. If you become a follower I'll send you a shout out on this weeks Feature Friday post and link your blog so others can visit you too. Oh and how could I forget--you'll be entered in my BLOG CANDY drawing.  Next drawing when I reach 250 followers!!!!!
( Unfortunately, there are some who have not posted in the comments or sent me the link to their blog in an email. I will not be hunting for your blog so if you don't post your blog address I won't be able to link it up)

No comments: