Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Monday, January 11, 2016

CMM- Oh Heck! I Forgot Your Birthday! Starburst Card

Hello! It's Monday! Who's got the Monday blues? Not me!
Today's card uses the Starburst technique. 
I thought I'd make a few sweet colored starburst cards and although I try to make sure I mail out birthday cards on time I sometimes miss the mark. That's where these little beauties come in. It's always handy to have a few feminine and masculine versions on hand for such an occassion.
I made two cards with slight variations. Hope you like!



Here's some close ups of the cards

For the music one I made a matching envelope.




You can find a tutorial for the Starburst technique under my tutorial tab if you are intersted in learning how to make one.

Have a fabulous week and a wonderful day! Now...make sure to make something beautiful today!

Products:
Teresa Collins 6x6 paper stack - Save the Date
Gina K Designs Cardstock - Black Onyx and White Luxury
Gina K Designs Ink- Black Onyx, Innocent Pink, Passionate Pink
Sentiment $ stamp
Recollections musical note4 brads
Michaels 360 black ribbon
K&Co Edamame adhesive border in pink
Pretty Pink Posh sparkling sequins
My Momenta -Black and White stickers
Recollections- white paper doiley
Fiskers stamp set- Dots ans Swirls
MFT stamp set- Music


Thank you to my followers for always checking out my latest creation and Thank you if your visiting. Please consider following me. If you become a follower I'll send you a shout out on this weeks Feature Friday post and link your blog so others can visit you too. Oh and how could I forget--you'll be entered in my BLOG CANDY drawing.  Next drawing when I reach 250 followers!!!!!
( Unfortunately, there are some who have not posted in the comments or sent me the link to their blog in an email. I will not be hunting for your blog so if you don't post your blog address I won't be able to link it up)



No comments: