Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Monday, January 25, 2016

Card Making Monday - Double Pocket Masculine card

Welcome to Card Making MOnday. Today's card is called a Double Fold card. If you haven't made one yet then try out the tutorial I used under my Tutorial tab abd give it a try.  It took me a few tries to get the folds but once I got it, I got it! For today's card I wanted to make a masculine version. I used sentiments from stamp sets design for guys (see product list below) I chose stripes and colors that lguys tend to like with no flowers or bing. Just kept it simple.
Hope you like my card.

I also decided to make a matching envelope
and here's a look at the whole set


Products:
Gina K Designs Ivory card stock
Gold embossing powder
Tags, Bags & Boxes Crciut cartridge
Brown eyelets
Celebrate It metal tags
Gina K Designs Charcoal Brown card stock & ink
MFT Striped Background stamp set

I hope you enjoyed viewing my card and check out the tutorial. You can also find other inspiration for this card technique there as well. Have a great week and I hope you find time to make something beautiful!

Thank you to my followers for always checking out my latest creation and Thank you if your visiting. Please consider following me. If you become a follower I'll send you a shout out on this weeks Feature Friday post and link your blog so others can visit you too. Oh and how could I forget--you'll be entered in my BLOG CANDY drawing.  Next drawing when I reach 250 followers!!!!!
( Unfortunately, there are some who have not posted in the comments or sent me the link to their blog in an email. I will not be hunting for your blog so if you don't post your blog address I won't be able to link it up)



No comments: