Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Thursday, April 30, 2015

UMT-Paint Chip Fun

Hey There! Welcome to the next Using My Tools Thursday post on alll things beautiful. I am so glad you are joining me today and also so glad to share with you some creative inspiration. I've had some paint chips for, umm oh my goodness,  probably a year or so and it wasn't until this week that I finally buckled down and was determined to make cards with them. I made several so I will show them to you over the next couple of weeks. Enjoy and I hope you are inspired!
I chose to make 1 masculine and 1 feminine card.

I chose muted tones for the masculine design and a simple geometric circular stamp from Gina K Designs.

I chose to use a floral stampfrom Stampin Up for the feminine design.
Added some stickers and ribbon.

 If you are inspired to try making these types of cards I  have a tutorial on how to make these cards on my Tutorials Tab here.
Take Care and enjoy your weekend!

Thank you to my followers for always checking out my latest creation and Thank you if your visiting. Please consider following me. If you become a follower I'll send you a shout out on this weeks Feature Friday post and link your blog so others can visit you too. Oh and how could I forget--you'll be entered in my BLOG CANDY drawing.  Next drawing when I reach 250 followers!!!!!
( Unfortunately, there are some who have not posted in the comments or sent me the link to their blog in an email. I will not be hunting for your blog so if you don't post your blog address I won't be able to link it up)

2 comments:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Very beautiful cards both! Love so much the feminine version!

Unknown said...

Thank you so much. These cards are quite easy to complete once you get a design in your head.