Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

TT- Peace, Love & Joy Christmas

Hello and welcome to my Tinsel Tuesday post. 
You can find the descriptions of all my posts at the "My Posts" tab at the top.

For this card I was experimenting with my Cricut and some acetate. Acetate is fairly new in my card making.
So for this card I stretched myself and cut out shapes in which I had to play a bit with the setting son the Cricut and went through a few sheets of acetate but in the end I'm happy with the results.


I stamped the snowflakes using Staz-on and than added some gems to the centers.



If your visiting please consider following me. When you become a follower I'll send you a shout out on my next Feature Friday post and link your blog so others can visit you too. You'll then be entered in my BLOG CANDY drawing. Check it out here!
( Unfortunately, there are some who have not posted in the comments or sent me the link to their blog in an email. I will not be hunting for your blog so if you don't post your blog address in a comment or email it to me I won't be able to link it up)


 Take care and go make something beautiful....

3 comments:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Very elegant card!

UTs Hobby Time said...

Gorgeous work.

New Creations said...

Gorgeous creation and love the snowflakes on acetate!