Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Monday, October 6, 2014

CMM #48 - Mason Jar Just for You

Good Morning All! Welcome to my Card Making Monday post.
Today's card is a shaker card. If you haven't made a shaker card yet and would like to you can find the tutorial I used here. You can also find many more tutorials on my tutorial tab here. 
For my card I wanted to make a shaker out of a stamp I have. I had to stamp the mason stamp onto the acetate and carefully fussy cut a border outside the line of the stamp and then do the same with the foam.


I've only made a few shaker cards and I really need to remember to be patient for the glue to dry onthe foam before I fill my shaker with little baubles. Both times I made one, this one included,  I was so excited to finish I didn't wait until the glue dried and the little bits and sequiens stuck to the sides of hte foam and in the middle once they got osme glue on them. Bummer! So learn from my mistake. Be patient and wait!


I hope you enjoyed viewing today's card Making Monday.

If your visiting please consider following me. When you become a follower I'll send you a shout out on my next Feature Friday post and link your blog so others can visit you too. You'll then be entered in my BLOG CANDY drawing. Check it out here!
( Unfortunately, there are some who have not posted in the comments or sent me the link to their blog in an email. I will not be hunting for your blog so if you don't post your blog address in a comment or email it to me I won't be able to link it up)


 Take care and go make something beautiful....

3 comments:

UTs Hobby Time said...

Shaker card looks very nice. Beautiful work.

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Very pretty| You have made me desire to make a shaker card!! Thanks

NanaConnie said...

Love the shaker, Amy! I have to get brave and make a shaker one of these days. So far, I just drool over all the ones I find on friend's blogs. :-d