Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Using My Tools Thursday # 15 - Fuzzy Mustache

Hello and welcome fellow crafters! It's another Thursday and that means more Using My Tools creations! So, I've had this Guy Stack by DCWV and since I've been making guy cards letely I thought I'd challenge myself to use this paper. Although this card doesn't have too many embellishments I tried to make the most of what little I was going to put on the card. You can find a tutorial on how to make a Joy Fold card here. You can also find more tutorials on my tutorial tab here.
What did I use from my stash thats needed a little attention lately? I used some flocking powder: Inkadinkadoo in Coffee Bean, an EK Succes border punch Binding Edge and a wooden button.

I pop dotted the mustache. The flocking powder really makes the mustache unique and so much fun to touch. The Birthday sentiment is from Inkadinkadoo Expressions & Frames set.
oh, I also used Diamond Plate Cuttlebug embossing folder and added a little hand cut mustache as an element inside. 

You know whats funny?! My 11 year old daughter just loves mustaches right now and when she saw the card. She said "Can you give me this card for my birthday?"  That's my Tom Boy!

Thanks for stopping by and please leave a comment telling me what's your favorite part of this card. I've made an effort to start replying to every comment. I'd love to hear your feedback! Have a great Thursday! Tag your it! It's your turn, go make something beautiful.

No comments: