Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Friday, August 9, 2013

OWH Midweek Throwdown- Fall

Hello All! Thanks for visiting my blog and checking out my Midweek Throwdown Card. I found this leaf paper in my stash and knew I could pair it with a $ stamp I had to make a nice, simple fall card. I hope you like it! Feel free to leave comments and let me know what you like best about this card.

I used some $ stamps I bought at JoAnn fabrics, some Inkadinkadoo embossing powder in Copper and the card stock is by Bazill

Here's a close up of the embossing. It came out so nice and the feel of the raised design just gives it such a nice touch. I also combines some chocolate brown embossing thread and the twine just to add some interest. I like using the embroidery thread because it's so much cheaper than the jute cord and I find I can coordinate pretty much any color. I bought some in a big bag at JoAnns and then I just add new colors as needed. 
Wal-mart sells a pretty good selection for 0.30 each.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


No comments: